- Solar System Objects
- Planetary Objects
- Planetary Processes
- Planetary Miscellaneous
1. Can you choose one or a few surface examples of Venus and explain what is known about those areas?
2. The major catastrophic event that is a potential explanation for the low numbers of craters on Venus-- would that be at about the same time (same event) as the event that changed the direction of rotation of Venus?
3. Is Venus like the Earth, in terms of its thick atmosphere, in Earth’s early history?
4. Does Venus have H2SO4 (sulfuric acid) rain? If so, wouldn’t that cause a lot of resurfacing of the surface?
5. What are the differences in tectonic activity between Venus and the Earth?
6. How does Venus have a different style of tectonics?