- About PSI
Research Scientist at PSI with the following projects:
- Participating Scientist for JAXA Hayabusa2 mission to asteroid Ryugu.
- NASA OSIRIS-REx mission, Image Processing Working Group.
- Processing of Dawn FC images of asteroid Vesta (PI of a PMDAP grant).
- Hayabusa camera and spectrometer data processing of asteroid Itokawa (Co-I of a PMDAP grant).
- NASA Dawn mission at Ceres, associate team member. Analysis of data from the Ceres phase of the mission using the Framing Camera images. Observations using IRTF/SPEX in preparation of the Ceres phase of the Dawn mission.
Research scientist at the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Germany (2010-2012):
- NASA Dawn mission at Vesta, Framing Camera team member. I conducted research on Vesta’s geomorphology and mineralogy using the Framing Camera operated from the institute. I was responsible for developing the processing pipeline of all the color data of Vesta, and for mapping Vesta’s surface in a Geographic Information System.
Post-doctoral researcher in the Department of Space and Climate Physics, University College London (2010):
- ESA Mars Express, HRSC associate team member. Processed Mars images from Mars Express and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter missions, and analyzed the geology of specific outflow channels.
I obtained a B.Sc. in applied physics and a Master in Planetary Sciences from University Pierre and Marie Curie in Paris, France. I got a PhD from the University of Nantes in France with the thesis “Geology of Titan from Cassini infrared spectro-imagery and radar SAR datasets” in 2009. I studied the surface of Titan, the largest satellite of Saturn, using VIMS (Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer) and radar data from the Cassini spacecraft. During my PhD, I was a teaching fellow at the University of Nantes.
Minor Planet 9285 Le Corre named by the International Astronomical Union
NASA Planetary Science Early Career Fellowship (2014)
NASA Group Achievement Award: Dawn Science Operations Team (2013)
NASA Group Achievement Award: Dawn Science Team Vesta Phase (2013)